This article explains how to prevent browser from remembering credentials for Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Gear icon and Internet Options.
- Go to the Content Tab.
- Under “AutoComplete” click Settings.
- Untick “Usernames and Passwords on Forms” and click Ok.
- Click on Ok to save and exit.
- Open Chrome and click the 3 dots then Settings.
- Search “Password” then click on the Key Icon “Passwords”.
- Turn “Offer to save passwords” and “Auto Sign-in” off. From Blue to Grey.
- Open Firefox and click on the 3 bars then Options.
- Click on Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to “Logins & Passwords” then untick “Ask to save logins and passwords for websites”