This is to guide the User on how to reset forgotten password. The user should have access to the email that’s configured in PPO.
To Reset the PPO User’s forgotten password, please follow the instruction below.
- Go to Practice Protect User Portal login page.
- Enter the User Name on the Sign In page and Click Next.
- Click on Forgot password?.
- Click Next.
- An email will be sent to the user to verify the Account.
- On that Verification email click on Continue with Authentication.
- This will open a browser and will verify the authentication with “Authentication Successful” message. Close this tab and return to the login page to continue.
- Go back to the login page and enter the New Password on the New Password and Confirm New Password field. Please note the Password Requirements (see below screenshot). Click Next.
- Once the password change is successful. Click on Start Over to go back to the login page and authenticate with the new credentials.