This article provides password admins with a step by step overview of the on-boarding process.
Step #1 – Gather Requirements and the Intro Call
You will receive an email requesting completion of the setup form and the creation of a service account.
The Intro Call
During the intro call we gather requirements, walk you through the process in more detail and agree on schedules and other detail for the onboarding process. The Password admin(s) is required to attend this session. No other team members are required. The call takes aproximately 15 minutes.
Following the intro call we build and configure your portal based on your requirements.
Step #2 – The Onboarding Session
The onboarding session is where we introduce the password admins to Practice Protect. It is broken into four parts:
- Introduction to Practice Protect – An overview of the why, what and how of Practice Protect including app features.
- Review Requirements – Review setup form to confirm requirements.
- Password admin Onboarding – We walk you through the setup of Practice Protect on your PC
- User Onboarding – We discuss next steps which is user onboarding.
Step #3 – User Onboarding
Immediately after the walk through session we’ll ask your password admin to circulate an email to colleagues to notify them of next steps. In a separate email they’ll also receive a system generated invitation to setup their account just like they would any other web-based application. We will need your help in following up users during the user onboarding phase to keep the process flowing.
What we need from you
To make this process as easy for you as possible we need:
- A completed Setup form listing the apps and users in your firm
- A Service Account to your mail system (office 365, Google Suites, Exchange 2013+)
- Your availability for the onboarding session and by phone or email as required
- To be our voice in your firm and support your colleagues through user onboarding
For more information on user onboarding click here
For more information or to contact our on-boarding team head to https://support.practiceprotectonline.com/get-in-contact/